The Pop-in at the Dunbar Centre can be found at 86 Church Street, Inverness.
Open Monday to Friday 1000 to 1600 for teas, coffees, snacks, soup and daily specials.
ACTIVITIES AT THE DUNBAR CENTRE POP-IN
- Mondays : Come on in and enjoy our ‘Get-together and blether lunch’ followed by an activity eg. bingo!!
- Tuesdays : 10:00 – 12:00. Carers get-together 12:00 to 13:00 Dunbar Book club
- Wednesdays : 14:00 to 15:30 Dominoes, scrabble etc
- Thursdays : 10:30am to 11:30 Men are welcome to come along a chat, activities and talks.
- Fridays : 14:00 to 15:45 Music afternoon – Scottish, Country and Western, good old songs etc. Come along and join in or just listen.
WHY NOT POP-IN SOMETIME? YOU ARE ASSURED OF A VERY WARM WELCOME
DUNBAR CENTRE POP-IN
86 Church Street
DUNBAR CENTRE 86 CHURCH STREET, INVERNESS
**Hire of premises**
As a result of restructuring within our organisation,
we can offer the use of the centre on certain weekday mornings and/or afternoons.
The centre is also available for hire on evenings and weekends.
The main room can seat about 50 people and there is an excellent kitchen facility.
Long term rents are available – terms to be negotiated.
If you or your organisation is interested in using the centre at any time
please get in touch with
Alan Michael on 01463-790410 or e-mail email@example.com